Quilter's Freezer Paper Sheets, 8 1/2 x 11", 70 Sheets
Freezer Paper Sheets
Handy, printable freezer paper, 8 1/2in x 11in, is the perfect size for printing patterns or templates in an inkjet or all-in-one printer.
70 convenient 8 1/2" x 11" sheets lie flat for easy tracing and can be reused.
Create fabulous quilts and MORE!!
Piecing or Applique
- Draw or trace your patterns onto a freezer paper sheet, using the dull side or shiny side as required by your technique.
- Inkjet print your pattern onto the dull side of the freezer paper.
- Cut out the template and iron it onto your fabric, shiny side down.
- Treat your fabric with printable liquid fabric coating.
- Iron a freezer paper sheet onto the fabric, shiny side down.
- You're ready to print!
- Inkjet print, draw, or trace your design onto the dull side of a freezer paper sheet.
- Cut out your design and iron the freezer paper, shiny side down, to your surface.
- Inkjet print your design onto the shiny side of a freezer paper sheet (mirror/reverse the image as needed).
- Carefully place the freezer paper design image side down onto your surface. The ink will be wet.
- Burnish down the image, and then remove the freezer paper.
- NOTE: Inkjet transferred images are not permanent. For permanency, pretreat your fabric with a fabric coating. A topcoat artist medium or varnish can also be used to protect your transferred images. Always follow manufacturer's instructions.
- Use the shiny side of a freezer paper sheet as a disposable palette for acrylic based paints.
"Creative clutter is better than IDLE NEATNESS!"