Carol Doak's Legal-Size Foundation Paper, 8 1/2 x 14" for Paper Piecing, 50 sheets, Printer Friendly
Regular price $11.95
8.5 x 14"
NEW LARGER SIZE Paper Piecing with Carol Doak's Foundation Paper! Print longer designs on one sheet!
• Use in most inkjet or laser printers or copy machines
• Stays in place while you stitch
• No shrinking, curling, or turning brittle!
• Tears away easily when you're done
• Longer paper makes it easier to create quilt border designs
What makes Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper different?
• It’s lightweight (won’t create bulk when you join sections)
• It’s absorbent (less ink transfer where you don’t want it)
• It’s non-coated (fabric won’t slip on it)
Tips for Easy Use
When using a photocopier, inkjet or laser printer: Fill paper tray with Carol Doak's Foundation Paper and print or copy your pattern. You may also hand-feed single sheets.
When tracing: Lay a sheet of Carol Doak's Foundation Paper over pattern in book or magazine and place both over a light source. Trace with a fine-point permanent marker. A photocopy of the pattern is easier to handle than the actual book or magazine - just make sure the copy is exactly the same size as the pattern.
Pressing: Use a dry iron on a cotton setting and a press cloth on your ironing board cover to protect it from excess ink.
Thanks for Shopping & Happy Quilting!
"Creative clutter is better than IDLE NEATNESS!"
In the event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund the purchase price of the item upon receiving the returned merchandise.
*Books and Patterns are NON-refundable due to copyright laws.
The Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
International Buyers -- Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.