Omnigrip 8-1/2" x 8-1/2" Square Non-Slip Neon Ruler, RN85
NEON 8.5" Square Non-Slip Ruler
Creating another revolution in rotary cutting. Omnigrid's Neon collection of non-slip rulers boasts a patented backing that grips your fabric as you cut!
DRITZ-Omnigrip Non-Slip Quilter's Ruler is made especially for quilting sewing and crafting projects. The clear background and neon lines make this ruler easy-to-use. These rulers are made of heavy-duty, premium quality acrylic and laser cut for a smooth edge. Ruler measures: 8.5 x 8.5 inches.
The Omnigrip® 8-1/2” square has a diagonal line for triangle cuts; the ruler has extra ½” on two sides for seam allowance.
- In general, Omnigrip® square rulers are used for secondary cutting of strips, and to square up finished quilt blocks
- Use for quilting, sewing and crafts – or any DIY project that calls for cut fabric
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- The 8-1/2” square ruler has the following standard Omnigrid® / Omnigrip® features:
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented neon green double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Diagonal line for triangle cuts
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
- Perfect for 8" finished squares
Thanks for shopping and Happy Quilting!
"Sewing fills my days, not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."