Iron Finger, Clover Press Perfect #7802
This multi-purpose pressing tool allows you to hold, shape and press any number of materials with efficiency and safety. The finest, most detailed ironing applications are now easy with or without an iron.
- The Iron Finger holds your fabric and allows you to press right up to it without concern for heat damage.
- The spatula tip is a great substitute for finger pressing. It's narrow enough to get into the tightest spaces and has just enough flexibility to smooth your fabric.
- You can roll the Iron Finger handle across your fabric to press seams open.
- Press a narrow seam without creasing the edges of a narrow tube shape by simply sliding the Iron Finger into the tube shape, line up with the seam, and iron away.
- Use as a raised pressing surface to prevent seam imprints from showing through on fabric.
- The Iron Finger can also be used to turn or point fabric that is loosely woven or knitted. The broad point or spatula shape manipulates the fabric but doesn't poke through.
Thanks for shopping and Happy Quilting!
"People that are organized are just too lazy to get up and look for it."