Freezer Paper Sheets
8 1/2 x 11"
Handy, printable freezer paper, 8 1/2in x 11in, is the perfect size for printing patterns or templates in an inkjet or all-in-one printer. 30 convenient 8 1/2" x 11" sheets lie flat for easy tracing and can be reused.
Create fabulous quilts and MORE!!
Piecing or Applique
- Draw or trace your patterns onto a freezer paper sheet, using the dull side or shiny side as required by your technique.
- Inkjet print your pattern onto the dull side of the freezer paper.
- Cut out the template and iron it onto your fabric, shiny side down.
Painting on Fabric
- Treat your fabric with printable liquid fabric coating.
- Iron a freezer paper sheet onto the fabric, shiny side down.
- You're ready to print!
- Inkjet print, draw, or trace your design onto the dull side of a freezer paper sheet.
- Cut out your design and iron the freezer paper, shiny side down, to your surface.
- Inkjet print your design onto the shiny side of a freezer paper sheet (mirror/reverse the image as needed).
- Carefully place the freezer paper design image side down onto your surface. The ink will be wet.
- Burnish down the image, and then remove the freezer paper.
- NOTE: Inkjet transferred images are not permanent. For permanency, pretreat your fabric with a fabric coating. A topcoat artist medium or varnish can also be used to protect your transferred images. Always follow manufacturer's instructions.
Disposable Painting Palette
- Use the shiny side of a freezer paper sheet as a disposable palette for acrylic based paints.
"Creative clutter is better than IDLE NEATNESS!"
In the event that you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will gladly refund the purchase price of the item upon receiving the returned merchandise.
*Books and Patterns are NON-refundable due to copyright laws.
The Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.
International Buyers -- Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.