The Gypsy Quilter Rip It Away SEAM RIPPER, TGQ7833
The Gypsy Quilter
Rip it Away SEAM RIPPER
The Rip it Away is actually two tools in one. The razor blade is protected by a safety feature that protects the fabric (and your fingers) but cuts through threads easily. A plastic cover protects the blade when not in use. Then use the rubberized tip to grab the loose threads and easily remove them from the fabric.
1. Use thumb and first two fingers to hold fabric.
2. Pull seam apart to expose threads.
3. Hold seam ripper in other hand and slice through threads.
4. Safety blade only cuts threads and not fabric!
5. Use tip to whisk away the loose threads.
Thanks for Shopping & Happy Quilting!
"Keep your friends close and your seam ripper closer."